Nick Nunnari running for Westlake's Ward 2 council seat
Hello. I want to introduce myself and ask for your vote on May 7: Nick C. Nunnari, for Westlake City Council, Ward 2. As your voice on city council I will ensure that our tax dollars are used responsibly and address Ward 2 issues. I will champion your input to envision a plan to keep our city moving forward for our community’s future stability and growth.
I consider myself well prepared for this position:
- First-hand experience: born and raised in Ward 2, Westlake resident for 40+ years
- Warm and approachable: build solid working relationships
- Knowledgeable: attend city council meetings regularly; have gone through the budgeting process
- Well versed on residents’ concerns: water department issue, too frequent electrical interruptions, safety and security posed by aging housing stock, need for better street lighting, attention to speed limits on major streets, more involvement for our senior citizens.
It’s time to give back to the city that has given me so much. It would be an honor and a privilege to serve as your voice on city council – a logical progression in my passion to serve my community where I have spent hundreds of hours in service:
- Member – Westlake PTA
- Teacher – St. Bernadette PSR
- Coach – youth baseball & basketball
- Organizer – adopt-a-family, food drives, Relay for Life
- Director – Vietnam Veterans Greater Cleveland Chapter 15 Classic Car Show
Carol Winter, vice president, Westlake school board, said, “As a fellow Ward 2 resident I support Nick. He lives and works in our community, and he’ll be a strong independent voice. Nick will ensure that our tax dollars are used responsibly and that our voices are heard at City Hall.”
As assistant service manager at John Lance Ford I have exhibited sound decision-making and a strong customer service mentality. A graduate of the University of Toledo, my wife Alice and I have three sons.
Nick C. Nunnari