Artistsí demonstrations add interest to art show
The Community of Fine Arts Juried Art Show, which opened August 5 at Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Road, not only offers a record-breaking number of original works for the public to view, but it is also showcasing demonstrations by artists who have entries in the show. These working presentations take place in the lobby of the library during the show, which runs through August 17.
On Aug. 5, artists Tom Hemsath and Eileen Dorsey gave demonstrations. The remaining schedule of demonstrations is as follows:
- Aug 6, 9 a.m. to noon: Dani Marinucci
- Aug. 7, 9 a.m. to noon: Debra Soleck
- Aug. 7, 1 to 4 p.m.: John Weedon
- Aug. 8, 1 to 4 p.m.: Bob Parry
- Aug. 9, 9 a.m. to noon: Ken Marshall
- Aug. 10, 9 a.m. to noon: Paul Collander
- Aug. 10, 1 to 4 p.m.: Bill Mannion
- Aug. 12, 9 a.m. to noon: Paul Johanni
- Aug. 12, 1 to 4 p.m.: Don Brodke
- Aug. 13, 9 a.m. to noon: Bernie D’Ettore
- Aug. 13, 1 to 4 p.m.: Barbara Hall
- Aug. 14, 1 to 4 p.m.: Ben Hoffman
- Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to noon: Gerry and Joyce Wolf
- Aug 17, 9 a.m. to noon: Janine Beleski.
The Community of Fine Arts show and the artists’ demonstrations are sponsored by the Westlake-Westshore Arts Council and are provided free to the public.
Publicist for Westlake-Westshore Arts Council