Raffle tickets to benefit heart care
In addition to offering 40 incredible prizes of $100,000, car leases, cruises and trips to exotic locales, the annual Straight from the Heart Raffle and Gala have raised more than $2 million for cardiovascular care in our community since 2004. Proceeds have benefited cardiovascular services, technology and community outreach programs at Fairview, Lakewood and Lutheran Hospitals, with initiatives including:
- Donation of 30 AEDS to help protect 48 million annual visitors to the Cleveland Metroparks
- A cardiovascular wellness program to provide education on decreasing heart disease risk factors
- A pulmonary rehabilitation program to help patients reduce symptoms and improve their quality of life
- A program to prevent hospital readmissions for heart failure patients
- An educational video for pre-surgery cardiac patients
With such a great cause and so many incredible prizes, why not purchase a raffle ticket at $100 each or three for $200? The raffle drawings take place at the Straight from the Heart red-tie gala on Feb. 15. Winners need not be present to win.
To see a full list of available prizes, or to purchase your raffle tickets online, visit straightfromtheheartevent.org or contact the Community West Foundation at 216-476-7061.