(click photo to enlarge)
A 1940 Cleveland News article shows residents sprucing up the tracks.
John Fleeman and the twins standing in their "new" backyard – a portion of the abandoned interurban railway that ran behind their house. Behind the trellis is the Wischmeyer interurban shelter.
26758 Russell Road in the 1930s.
Fleeman's third place ribbon from the Bay Village Garden Club in 1939.
The right-of-way bed before the gardens were put in.