(click photo to enlarge)
The Hassler family – Anita, Matilda, Edna, Gertrude, Laura and J. Robert – in front of Uncle Theodore's white frame cottage. on Bassett Road.
The Hassler family built this home on Bassett Road after moving to the Village of Bay in 1914. It still stands today.
Grandfather Charles and Grandmother Babette Hassler lived in this home, called the Baker/Hassler house, on Lake Road in 1854.
The yellow Hassler barn burned down not long ago.