Tri-C Westshore event explains transfer options for students
Students and parents are invited to visit the Cuyahoga Community College Westshore Campus on Saturday, Feb. 6, from 9 a.m. to noon for “Your Future Continues, Transfer Options for Tri-C Students.”
The event will provide students and parents with information about how credits earned at Tri-C will transfer to four-year colleges/universities along with information about Cuyahoga Community College’s Honors Program and scholarships. Tri-C has over 80 scholarships for fall 2016 which will cover full tuition costs for new students.
This program will include sessions on the following topics:
- Honors Program – learn about Tri-C’s Honors Program and Honors Fellowship scholarships.
- Essays – learn about writing effective essays for college admission and scholarships.
- Dual Admission programs – learn about the opportunity to take four year college/university courses while enrolled at Tri-C and paying Tri-C tuition rates for these courses.
- Selective College Admission – Case Western Reserve University and Oberlin College will present information on applying to selective colleges/universities and the Common Application.
- Phi Theta Kappa – learn about this international Honor Society and its scholarships.
- College Now Greater Cleveland scholarship programs
- Representatives from public and private four-year colleges/universities providing information on how Tri-C credits apply toward four year degrees.
Students may register online for this program at tri-c.edu/WhereFuturesContinue. The Westshore Campus is located at 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake.
Cuyahoga Community College Westshore Campus