(click photo to enlarge)
The north side of the Dover Bay Park club house, which looked out on the lake.
A 1958 aerial view of the Lawrence lands and mansion shows Bay View Hospital on the north side of Lake Road (bottom of photo) and the new construction on the south side. Humiston Road is to the east.
A 1940 photo of the club house with the pavilion to the right.
A 1957 newspaper advertisement for homes in Dover Bay.
The Irene Lawrence house on the bluff east of the mansion. It was moved to the BAYarts campus in 1984.
The Dover Bay club house, center, pavilion peeking out behind on the right and cottages along the east drive (left of the club house) in the 1940s.
The new farmhouse club house on the south side of Lake Road.