(click photo to enlarge)
Picture of Dover Center Road, looking south to the Nickel Plate tracks, in the 1920s.
Bott's Chrysler dealership on the northwest corner of West Oviatt and Dover Center roads.
The Miller and Gillespie families called this house home, just south of Blaha's grocery store.
Blaha's Grocery Store on Dover Center Road, built in 1926.
Marie Blaha's Beauty Shoppe was housed in this clapboard building north of the grocery store.
The Zipp Manufacturing Company on the west side of Dover Center Road at the railroad tracks.