Upcoming programs at Bay Village Branch Library
- Mondays (10 a.m.) Toddler Storytime – ages 19-35 months
- Tuesdays (10 a.m.) Toddler Storytime – ages 19-35 months
- Tuesdays (6:45 p.m.) Family Storytime – for all ages
- Wednesdays (10 a.m.) Baby and Me Storytime – ages birth-18 months
- Thursdays (10 a.m.) Preschool Storytime – ages 3-5 (not yet in kindergarten)
- Fridays (10 a.m. and 11 a.m.) Family Storytime – for all ages
Thursday, Nov. 15 (4 p.m.) American Girl: Kit (Grades 2-6) – Learn about the times and cultures represented by the dolls. Feel free to bring your doll to the program if you have one.
Wednesdays, Nov. 7 and 14 (3 p.m.) Teen Zone – Grades 5 & up: Hang out with something fun to do after school – gaming, art, movies, technology and more!
Friday, Nov. 16 ( 10 a.m.) BAYarts Book Discussion – Join friends, neighbors and library staff for this monthly book discussion on the BAYarts campus. This month's title, "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas, is available at the library and BAYarts one month before the discussion.
Please register to attend the featured programs online at cuyahogalibrary.org, call us at 440-871-6392, or stop in to the library at 502 Cahoon Road and register with a librarian.
CCPL - Bay Village Branch, Adult Reference Staff