BAYarts market opens at last
The Cleveland area experienced a rainy June, and it was this very thing which impacted the first two BAYarts Farm & Art Markets. Despite holding out hope, Pam Mills (who manages the market and is the BAYarts Creative Programming Director) had to cancel them on account of downpouring rain. But the market now will continue on with a full slate of summer activities and market staples every Thursday from 5-8 p.m. on the BAYarts campus at 28795 Lake Road.
Summer event schedule:
- July 11: Hoodoo BBQ, Feels Like OM goat yoga, health & wellness
- July 18: Yappy Hour, Cupcake Wars (kids decorating table & adult contest)
- July 25: Hoodoo BBQ (music)
- Aug. 1: Backyard Famliy Fun Night, Movie Under the Stars (Harry Potter)
- Aug. 8: Hoodoo BBQ (music), pie contest, Feels Like OM goat yoga
- Aug. 15: Yappy Hour, cooking demo by Buttercream & Olive Oil
- Aug. 22: Hoodoo BBQ (music), Yappy Hour
- Sept. 5: Chili cook-off
- Sept. 12: Last market
To participate in goat yoga, go to bayarts.net/events/market as you must register in advance. There will also be petting times available. To participate in the pie/cupcake/chili events please contact Pam Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica Stockdale is the Marketing Manager at BAYarts.
BAYarts is a cultural arts campus that features education, exhibition and events.