Let your wild side fly and celebrate nocturnal wildlife at Creatures of the Night on Aug. 24
Join Lake Erie Nature & Science Center for Nature’s Night Out: Creatures of the Night on Saturday, Aug. 24, to benefit educational programs and wildlife rehabilitation services for over 165,000 people.
“We are very excited to welcome everyone to this year’s benefit. It is our pinnacle event focusing on nature education for children,” says Catherine Timko, executive director at the Center. “Every aspect of the evening reflects our distinct mission.”
Guests will enjoy:
- Soulful jams with Becky Boyd & The Groove Train
- Strolling dinner by Duet Catering
- Open beer and wine bar featuring Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Sweets provided by East Coast Original Frozen Custard
- Mobile bidding, silent auction, wine pull and raffles
- Exciting science experiments, planetarium shows and wildlife encounters
The benefit will begin at 7 p.m., preceded by a VIP Party beginning at 6 p.m. that will include passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne and exclusive science activities. Tickets start at $100 per person and VIP tickets are available for $150. Proceeds from Nature’s Night Out will help the Center to continue its mission in providing hands-on educational programming, a public-access planetarium and wildlife rehabilitation services at no charge to the public.
Lake Erie Nature & Science Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization independently funded by grants, donations, class fees and proceeds from this event.
Morgan Paskert is on staff at Lake Erie Nature & Science Center.