(click photo to enlarge)
Gable end of circa 1893, Empire-style Limpert home at 28083 Detroit Road. Photo by Will Krause
Gravestone of Carl Limpert in St. Paul Lutheran cemetery, the last person named Limpert who owned the farm, he died in 1998. Photo by Will Krause
Overgrown Limpert farm land at the end of Taylor's Mill Turn, willed by Carl Limpert to St. Paul Lutheran for cemetery purposes. Photo by Will Krause
Overgrown Limpert farm land at the end of the Hall's Carriage Path cul-de-sac, willed by Carl Limpert to St. Paul Lutheran for cemetery purposes. Photo by Will Krause
Aerial view of Limpert fruit farm with two outlined houses and outbuildings. The overgrown vineyards and orchards are visible in the photograph taken from the GIS on the City of Westlake website.
Widow Minnie Limpert owned the twin homes on the Limpert Fruit Farm in this photograph of a 1927 Hopkins Plat Book.