Curbside service and personalized picks at the Bay Village Branch Library
The staff of the Cuyahoga County Public Library Bay Village Branch wish you and yours a happy and healthy New Year!
As the library branches are currently only open for curbside transactions due to the County Stay at Home Advisory, we have rolled out a new service to help get our materials into the hands of our customers!
It’s called "Personalized Picks" and it’s very simple!
Fill out the brief online form to give staff an idea of what types of materials (books, DVDs, etc.) you are looking for and a few hints as to your preferences.
- Library staff will then hop into action picking the perfect bundle of about 5 items that we will prepare for you.
- We will call you when it’s ready.
- When you arrive, pull up along the north side of our building (the driveway between us and the middle school) and give us a call.
- We will check out the items and bring them out to you.
- We prefer if you roll down your window or pop your trunk for a contact free delivery.
We hope many Bay residents will give it a try and tell their friends and family that may be missing the experience of browsing our shelves all about it. Copy, print and fax services are also available curbside. Give us a call if you have any questions, 440-871-6392.
Jessica Breslin is the Branch Manager of the Bay Village Branch Library.