Bay Village Senior Center is back in action!
After two years of closures and pared-down activities due to the pandemic, the Bay Village Senior Center is back in March with so many activities that it feels, dare I say it, almost “normal.” We have learned to enjoy the months when COVID numbers are low, and to pull back for safety when they are high. Right now we are enjoying the moment with low COVID numbers, and certainly hope these moments continue.
March is always fun because of St. Patrick’s Day, but this year is also the Guardians home opener, a Pasta Fundraiser for the senior center, a cheese tasting class and National Craft Month, among our regularly scheduled activities. It’s enough to make a leprechaun tired!
So you don’t miss out on the fun, here are dates of some of our activities:
- Cheese N Chatter Cheese Tasting: Wednesday, March 16, 11 a.m.
- St. Patty’s Party: Thursday, March 17, 11:30 a.m.
- Pasta Party Fundraiser: Friday, March 25, 11:30 a.m. (tickets are $8)
- Guardians Watch Party: Thursday, March 31, 4 p.m.
- New! Cardio Drumming Class: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1 p.m., starting March 8
- New! Use It or Lose It: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 p.m., starting March 8
You can view the senior center's monthly newsletter on the City’s website at www.cityofbayvillage.com/186/Newsletters. To register for any events, please call 440-835-6565. The Dwyer Senior Center is located at 300 Bryson Lane.
Leslie Selig, Director of Community Services for Bay Village