Bill Barrow, Archivist and Special Collections librarian at Cleveland State University, knows a good deal about Cleveland and the Western Reserve of northeastern Ohio and has made it possible for others to access that info online. His on-going projects at CSU Library include:
- Cleveland Cartography, a collection of historical and contemporary maps (active since 1996).
- Cleveland Digital Library, an online reference library that includes digital images, maps, photographs, video, drawings, cartoons and electronic text about greater Cleveland and its history (active since 1997).
- The Cleveland Memory Project, a gateway to CSU’s Special Collections that includes an online database of digitized images (active since 2001).
- Ohio’s Heritage Northeast that allows simultaneous searching of six area libraries’ local history collections online.
- SDS@BGSU, one person’s account of the 1960s in Ohio.
- Cleveland History Blog of comments and information about local history matters.