Tri-C, Miami University sign student transfer partnership
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) and Miami University recently signed a partnership designed to help students transfer between the institutions in opposite corners of the state.
The agreement unites the higher education providers while leveraging resources to create new opportunities for students. The partnership seeks to develop stronger academic transfer pathways while seamlessly integrating the schools.
Over the past three years, more than 600 Tri-C students have transferred to Miami.
While at the College, students participating in the Tri-C-Miami partnership will have access to on-site advising from Miami staff, as well as other opportunities such as:
- Assistance with navigating the admission and financial aid process
- Program and degree guides with course details for a Miami bachelor’s degree
- Workshops and presentations on Miami University’s Honors Program and major-specific programming
- An early connection to Miami’s Center for Career Exploration and Success and Miami's Student Success Center
- Priority consideration for transfer scholarships
Tri-C has transfer agreements in place with dozens of colleges and universities across the country. Visit www.tri-c.edu/transfer for more information.
Media Relations Manager at Cuyahoga Community College