Then and Now in Dover, Part 6

(click photo to enlarge)

  • This Leiter postcard shows an early view of the Old Red Brick School on Dover Center Road, which was constructed 10 years before the 1918 flu pandemic. The school was closed for two to three months during the pandemic. The building was torn down in 2010. Photo courtesy of Paula Shorf.

  • Lee Burneson Middle School now occupies the location where the Old Red Brick School used to sit. Photo by William Krause

Back to Article