(click photo to enlarge)
1914 Clifton and Adeline Aldrich home at 28905 Osborn Road. Photo by Will Krause
1920 Hopkins Plat book showing 1914 Aldrich house and barn at 28905 Osborn Road
1927 Hopkins Plat book showing home at 445 Cahoon Road that the Aldrich's occupied after 28905 Osborn Road. The home is the second one north of Wolf Road on the east side of Cahoon Road.
1927 Hopkins Plat book showing Aldrich and Dodd farms and the Forest Park Subdivision that they developed in the 1920s. Link Road is now knows as Lincoln and 25th Street as Sutcliffe Drive.
Barn at rear of 28905 Osborn Road as seen from Dwight Drive. Photo by Will Krause
Index page from County Auditor tax maps circa 1940
Rear view of Clifton and Adeline Aldrich home as seen from Dwight Drive. Photo by Will Krause